In these days, MySpace announced a planned relaunch with a new focus of their portal, which lost millions of users within this year and last years, and was sold by News Corp to Specific Media and Justin Timberlake in this … Read More
Dr. Johannes Ripken
This is the music industries blog by Dr. Johannes Ripken.
Read through the author's page to get more information.
[For German speaking visitors]:
Dr. Johannes Ripken published a comprehensive specialist book on "Organic Artist Development" through the well known publisher NOMOS Verlag in collaboration with Popakademie Baden-Württemberg, the University for Music Industries and Pop Music.
- New articles only in tamanguu blog
- Streaming revenues 2017 are about to double in just one year!
- CeBIT 2017 snapshot: Livyu.com – Like being on Stage with Robbie Williams
- CeBIT 2017 – why and what for the Music Industries?
- Does music streaming have the potential for a new ‘Golden Age’ for the recorded music industry?