So many announcements about streaming services have hit the music industries news in the recent days. It all kind of started with the news that more than 200 independent labels removed their catalogue from Spotify due to the low royalties paid … Read More
Dr. Johannes Ripken
This is the music industries blog by Dr. Johannes Ripken.
Read through the author's page to get more information.
[For German speaking visitors]:
Dr. Johannes Ripken published a comprehensive specialist book on "Organic Artist Development" through the well known publisher NOMOS Verlag in collaboration with Popakademie Baden-Württemberg, the University for Music Industries and Pop Music.
- Streaming revenues 2017 are about to double in just one year!
- CeBIT 2017 snapshot: Livyu.com – Like being on Stage with Robbie Williams
- CeBIT 2017 – why and what for the Music Industries?
- Does music streaming have the potential for a new ‘Golden Age’ for the recorded music industry?
- Blog Recommendation: hypebot.com