Over the last weeks and months, I interviewed a couple of artists and fans of electronic music for my PhD research. I want to pick the topic of the digitalisation, especially in matters of music production and exploitation. The digitalisation … Read More
Dr. Johannes Ripken
This is the music industries blog by Dr. Johannes Ripken.
Read through the author's page to get more information.
[For German speaking visitors]:
Dr. Johannes Ripken published a comprehensive specialist book on "Organic Artist Development" through the well known publisher NOMOS Verlag in collaboration with Popakademie Baden-Württemberg, the University for Music Industries and Pop Music.
- Streaming revenues 2017 are about to double in just one year!
- CeBIT 2017 snapshot: Livyu.com – Like being on Stage with Robbie Williams
- CeBIT 2017 – why and what for the Music Industries?
- Does music streaming have the potential for a new ‘Golden Age’ for the recorded music industry?
- Blog Recommendation: hypebot.com